Wednesday, May 21, 2014

{Bee-lieve}

I can hardly believe that the school year is finished already.  Today is my son's last day of First Grade!  He had a wonderful teacher this year so I wanted to make sure to get her something special to thank her for all her hard work.  I was searching on Pinterest and came across this idea, it was perfect.  This last quarter Milo's class studied insects and the bee is his favorite.  He did a special little report on them :0) 
 
 
The original post can be found on the Detail-Oriented Diva! blog.  She has a download for the cute little tags as well.  I included Burt's Bees hand lotion, hand salve and lip balm, a thank you note from me and a photo collage of Milo with a special little thank you from him as well.
 
 
I love the little finger print bees.  We had a blast making fingerprint insects of all kinds after finishing the tags.  The bags are tied closed with some yellow and black ribbon.
 

We're looking forward to a fun filled summer break before school starts again in August.  Do you have any extra special activities or trips planned this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment