Saturday, April 28, 2012

{KCWC day 6 ~~Pajamas}

Today's inspiration came from a crossover tee that I had cut out last fall but never finished.  It came together very well and I decided to make a pair of pants to complete the outfit so I made the sleeping johns. I still had some of the blue knit left over so I made another pair of jammies.  This time I used the flashback skinny tee with short sleeves and I shortened the sleeping johns into shorts.  Now my son has 2 pair of mix & match pajamas.  Living in Colorado means some nights can get cool in the spring and fall so a good mix of long and short work well.

Pattern:  Top--Crossover Tee by Growing Up Sew Liberated
             Pants--Sleeping Johns by Growing Up Sew Liberated
Fabric:  Blue interlock & Chocolate brown 1x1 ribbing both from Jo-Ann's
Construction:  These both came together very quickly and I love the results.  The instructions and illustrations in the book are great.  I will definately be making more of these :0)

Pattern:  Top--Flashback Skinny Tee from made-by-rae.com
           Shorts--Sleeping Johns from Growing Up Sew Liberated
Fabric:  Blue interlock & Chocolate brown 1x1 ribbing both from Jo-Ann's
Construction:  Rae's skinny tee went together like a dream, love this pattern and all it's options.  The shorts were quite easy, I just cut off the legs of the sleeping johns pattern and added a bit of ribbing.  My son will be extra comfy in these this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment